Bus Transport Around Sitges Centre
End of service: 20:45
This page covers the three bus routes around Sitges - where they go to and where they pass, bus timetable and bus prices.
Private Transfers to / from Sitges
Private Transfer from Barcelona Airport to / from Sitges
Line 1 - Poble Sec and Vallpineda
This line covers the North of Sitges. It is useful as its route passes the Caprabo Supermarket, the home of a weekly market - Plaça de Catalunya and two swimming clubs. It also travels close to Sitges' main tennis club.
The Route of the L1 Bus in Sitges
- Sitges Train Station
- Camí dels Capellans
- Camí de la Fita - Plaça de Catalunya
- Cami de la Fita - Piscina Municipal (public swimming pool)
- IES Joan Ramon Benaprés (heading up)
- Pruelles 7 Mas Alba (heading up)
- Avenida Camí Pla / Caprabo Supermarket
- Pruelles / Mas Alba (heading down)
- IES Joan Ramon Benaprés (heading down)
- Cami de la Fita (heading down)
- Policia Municipal / Bombers
- Avenida Ronda / Passeig Vilafranca
- La Bóvila
- Club Natació (Swimming Club)
- Parc Can Robert (Paseig Vilafranca)
Line 2 - Can Pei and Terramar
L2 covers the western side of Sitges. It runs along the promenade, towards the end of the beaches. It is useful if you are staying at Hotel Terramar, as it stops right outside of the building. This also means that it will bring you close to Sitges largest golf course.
The Route of the L2 Bus
- Sitges Train Station
- Oasis (Passeig Vilanova)
- Passeig Vilanova / Avenida Sofia
- Passeig Vilanova / La Granja
- Passeig Vilanova / Call Jaume Figueres
- IES Vinyet (Calle Ramon Dalmases Marqués de Mura)
- Camí de Coll
- Escoles Públiques
- Calle d'en Pepe de Garraf / Calle dels Taron¡gers
- Escola Maria Ossó (Ramon Dalmases Marqués de Mura)
- Passeig Vilanova / Avania Navarra
- Avenida Navarra / Calle Clarassó
- Avenida Navarra / Avenida Josep Carner
- Hotel Terramar
- Passeig Maritim / Calle Josep Planes Robert
- Passeig Maritim / Calle de Roma
- Avenida del Vinyet / Passeig Doctor Benaprés
- Avenida del Vinyet / Calle Reverend Joan Lloveras
- Avenida del Vinyet / Plaza Antoni Garcia Munté
- Avenida del Vinyet / Avenida Sofia
- Avenida Sofia (roundabout)
- Passeig Vilafranca / Sant Francesc
Line 3 - Llenabtina and Quint Mar
The L3 bus covers the eastern side of Sitges. It is useful if you are either staying at Hotel Melia Gran or going to see a play or performance in the auditorium there. It is also useful if you are heading to Sitges' Marina Area.
The Route of the L3 Bus
- Sitges Train Station (on the other side of the road, outside Farmacia - the pharmacy)
- Calle Rafael Llopàrt (Escola Esteve Barrachina)
- Calle Port Alegre (Platja San Sebastian)
- Plaza Doctor Bartomeu Robert (the cemetery)
- Hotel Melia Sitges
- Llevantina (Heading up) Calle Corts d'Aragó
- Calle de la Sardana / Calle de l'Escala
- Calle del Roc Florit / Calle de la Malvasia
- Calle del Roc Florit / Calle del Corral d'en Falç
- Quint Mar (Zona Esportiva - sports centre)
- Passeig Margalló
- Passeig de l'Espígol (Escales)
- Passeig de l'Espígol / Passeig del Fonoll
- Llevantina (going down)
- Calle Sant Jordi (Plans d'Aiguadolç)
- Calle Devesa (Mossos d'Esquadra - police station)
- Els Molins
- Calle Ángel Guimerá / Calle Lluís Companys
- Cases Noves
- Calle Emili Picó
It is important to remember that these buses only go one way. Therefore, even if you wish to go to the stop right at the end of the route you will have to travel the whole journey from the train station if this is where you get on. So, for example, if you are at the train station and you wish to go to Parc Can Robert you will have to travel the entire route of the L1 bus before getting there.
Timetable for buses
Each of the three bus lines run twice an hour at quarter past and quarter to the hour.
|January - December||Monday - Sunday||08:45 - 20:45|
One Way Journey: €1.50
Ten Journey Ticket (T-10): €6.15
If you are buying a ticket for a single journey this can be purchased on the bus itself. If you wish to purchase a T-10, allowing you to save money on the journeys, this must be purchased from Sitges train station. Please note that this T10 is a different T10 than the one that you can purchase for use in Barcelona - you cannot use the same T10 in both Sitges and Barcelona.
All three buses leave from outside of Sitges train station. It is worth noting that the L3 bus leaves from across the road from the station - outside the pharmacy, whereas L1 and L2 leave from the left hand side of the station (when facing the station).
How to get to Sitges
If you need information on how to get to Sitges from Barcelona by bus, see my Guide to Getting to Sitges. If you need to get to Sitges from one of the local airports by bus, see my Transfers to Sitges from the 3 Nearest Airports: Barcelona, Girona and Reus.
Sitges buses may not be as necessary as public transport in major cities. However, they will bring you to the harder to reach parts of town. They also provide a cheap alternative to taxis or car rental. Remember that they only run twice every hour, so it is worth keeping an eye on the timetable to ensure that you don't just miss one.