If you are in town with the family and want a change from the beach, you may decide to look for some other activities to occupy yourself during your holiday. You can enjoy a game of tennis, as long as you don't mind the heat. There are two main tennis clubs in Sitges. They are walking distance from the city centre, but are not in the centre itself.
This page provides the address, telephone number and websites of the clubs. Plus detailed descriptions of how to get to each club from the centre of Sitges town.
Private Transfers to / from Sitges
This is, first and foremost, a swimming club. However, it also has tennis courts. Of the two tennis clubs this is the closest to town - a fifteen-minute walk from Sitges train station.
The club also offers tennis classes. It may be a good option if you are part of a group who would all like to do different things - some can go swimming whilst others play tennis.
Club Natació Sitges
Passeig Isaac Albéniz, 6-8
08870 Sitges, España.
Tel: +34 93 894 0116
1. When at the train station, head down Calle Artur Carbonell until you see Passeig de Vilafranca on the right.
2. Head up Passeig de Vilafranca until it turns in to Rambla de Sitges.
3. Passeig de Isaac Albeniz is on the left hand side. Walk up Passeig de Isaac Albeniz until you reach the sports club.
This is a smaller and more local establishment - purely a tennis club. It also offers classes for either groups or individuals. The club welcomes tourists and its instructors speak English as well as Spanish.
The club is situated to the right hand side of the town, up from the port. See below for how to reach the tennis club from the Port d'Aiguadolç.
Club Tennis Sitges
Carrer Tennis, 28
08870 Sitges, España
Tel: +34 93 811 0359
1. When at Passeig del Port d'Aiguadolç, head up towards Avenida del Port d'Aiguadolç.
2. Walk up Avenida del Port d'Aiguadolç until you reach Carrer de la Marina.
3. At Carrer de la Marina turn left. Keep walking until you reach a roundabout
4. Turn right at the roundabout.
5. Head up Calle Corts d'Arago until you reach a second roundabout. Turn right down Carrer de la Sardana.
6. When the road forks, head to the right, down Carrer Tennis. Keep walking until you reach the tennis club.
Opening times and prices are subject to change, so it is best to check the websites directly for this information.